- 1 Who is Tori Spelling?
- 2 How much is Tori Spelling's net worth?
- 3 How has she earned this wealth?
- 4 Let's Take a Glance at Some Unknown Facts about Tori Spelling
- 5 A Short Biography of Tori Spelling
- 6 Tori Spelling's Early Life
- 7 Educational Background of Tori Spelling
- 8 Tori Spelling's Personal Life
- 9 Acting Career of Tori Spelling
- 10 Tori Spelling As An Author
- 11 Awards & Nominations
Who is Tori Spelling?
Tori Spelling is an outstanding actress born in Los Angeles, California. She has already shown her creativity on both television and Hollywood movies. One of her TV Series, Beverly Hills, 90210, earned her unbelievable fame.
Besides acting, she has written some books. Her first book, Stori Telling, attained No-1 place in the New York Times bestseller list. This multi-talented actress has also worked as a producer and host of some television shows.
How much is Tori Spelling's net worth?
Tori Spelling’s net worth is $500 million dollars.
How has she earned this wealth?
She has earned most of her wealth from the acting profession. One of her movies, A Friend to Die For, amassed $1,00,000 dollars.
Likewise, she has done with many other commercially successful TV shows and movies. Further, self-written books of hers are also a backup to her revenues.
Let's Take a Glance at Some Unknown Facts about Tori Spelling
- Tori Spelling was in an extra-marital relationship with her co-star McDermott (present husband). Both of them left their spouses and got married on 7 May 2006.
- Tori Spelling faced heavy financial problems because of her expensive lifestyle.
- In spite of her father’s huge net worth, Tori Spelling got a tiny part of $800,000 dollars.
- The court compelled Tori and her hubby to pay $202,066 in default payment of City National Bank and an additional $88,000 to American Express in overdrew.
- She implanted her nose and breast to make herself more attractive when she was about 20 years old. But her breast implantation resists the production of milk.
- Tori had a bitter relationship with her own mother and they even stopped to talk to each other at the time of Liam’s birth.
A Short Biography of Tori Spelling
- Her birth name is Victoria Davey Spelling.
- Tori Spelling is her celebrated name.
- She was born on 16 May 1973 in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Late Aaron Spelling and Candy Spelling are her parents.
- She is now 47 years old.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to White ethnicity.
- She believes in Jewish religious views.
- She is an actress, author, television producer, and screenwriter by profession.
- Her status is wedded.
- Body factors.
5 feet 6 inches
Bra Cup Size
Tori Spelling's Early Life
Tori Spelling was born on the 16th day of March 1973 in Los Angeles, California. She belongs to a famous Jewish family. Her father, Late Aaron Spelling, was a renowned television personality and filmmaker.
On the other hand, her mother is a famous author-socialite Candy Spelling. She has a sibling called Randy Spelling. Both of them spent their childhood in Los Angeles with their parents. Randy is now a life coach, formerly known as an actor.
Educational Background of Tori Spelling
She started her schooling with Beverly Hills High School. From a very early age, she had a great passion for acting. That’s why her father managed a tutor to teach her acting.
Under careful supervision, she gradually enriched her excellence in acting. Later, she was admitted to Harvard- Westlake School and completed her graduation in 1990.
Tori Spelling's Personal Life
Tori Spelling has married two times up to 2020.
Charlie Shanian was her first husband with whom she shared a vow in 2004. But their marriage life ran into lots of difficulties and at last broke up in 2006. Though their official divorce finalized in 2006, they started to live in separation in October 2005.
Immediately after her divorce, she started a new life with Dean McDermott. Together they have five children called Finn Davey, Liam Aaron, Beau Dean, Stella Doreen, and Hattie Margaret. Tori Spelling also has a stepson named Jack Montgomery from her present husband.
Acting Career of Tori Spelling
To have a huge attraction for acting, Tori Spelling appeared in many television series including The Love Boat, T. J. Hooker, Fantasy Island, and Saved by the Bell as a guest artist.
However, she made a breakthrough by portraying the role of Donna Martin in Beverly Hills 90210 from 1990 to 2000. She was even nominated for the Young Artist Award for her performance in this series.
After that, she was featured in lots of series and television films. Some of her remarkable works are as follows.
Names of Series or Television Films
A Friend to Die For
Biker Mice From Mars
Voice role “Hit the Road, Jack”
The Competitive Edge
Co-ed Call Girl
A Carol Christmas
Less than Perfect
In 1989, Tori Spelling debuted in Hollywood with Troop Beverly Hills. In this movie, she acted in the character of Jamie. Subsequently, she performed a handful of Hollywood movies. Some of these are as follows.
- The House of Yes (1997)
- Scream 2 (1997)
- Scary Movie 2 (2001)
- 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (2004)
Teri Spelling co-produced the comedy-drama BH90210 in 2019 and played a voice role in Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story and Izzie’s Way Home.
Besides acting, Tori Spelling has left a sign of excellence in writing. She has six books published until now.
- Stori Telling (2008)
- Uncharted Teri TORI (2010)
- Presenting Tallulah (2010)
- Celebra TORI (2012)
- Spelling It Likes It Is (2013)
Awards & Nominations
Tori Spelling has been recognized so many times for her mind-blowing performance.
- Won the Young Artist Award (1991).
- Nominated for Young Artist Award (four times).
- Won the Stinkers Bad Movie Award (2001)