- 1 Who is Sofia Richie?
- 2 How much is Sofia Richie's net worth?
- 3 How has she earned this wealth?
- 4 A Mini Biography of Sofia Richie
- 5 Sofia Richie's Early Life
- 6 Educational Background of Sofia Richie
- 7 Sofia Richie's Personal Life
- 8 Let's have a glance at some unknown facts about Sofia Richie
- 9 Modeling Career of Sofia Richie
- 10 Fashion Designer Sofia Richie
- 11 Other Activities of Sofia Richie
- 12 Appearances on Television and Films
- 13 Sofia Richie's Awards & Achievements
Who is Sofia Richie?
Sofia Richie is one of the stunning models of America. Starting her career at just 14 years old, she has appeared on the covers of many world-renowned magazines.
Besides, she is growing her expertise in fashion designing and has already launched some of her best collections. Apart from this identity, she is also familiar as the youngest daughter of singer Lionel Richie and lovely sister of famous TV persona Nicole Richie.
How much is Sofia Richie's net worth?
Sofia Richie’s net worth is $8 million Dollar.
How has she earned this wealth?
She has made this wealth from the appearances on different well-known magazines, runways for famous clothing brands, and endorsements of brands like Adidas, Dоlсе аnd Gаbbаnа, Місhаеl Коrѕ, and Сhаnеl.
Apart from these, her clothing collections are also a large earning source of hers.
A Mini Biography of Sofia Richie
- Her birth name is Sofia Richie.
- Fan popular name, Sofia Richie.
- She was born on 24 August 1998 in Los Angeles, California, US.
- Lionel Richie and Diana Alexander Richie are her parents.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to multi-racial ethnicity.
- She believes in Christian religious views.
- Virgo is her zodiac sign.
- She is a model, fashion designer, and social media star by profession.
- She has been romantically linked with Scott Disick from May 2017- August 2020.
- On 24th August 2020, she celebrated her 22nd birthday.
- Physical factors:
Sofia Richie's Early Life
American Idol’s judge Lionel Richie’s ex-wife Diana Alexander gave birth to her youngest child Sofia Richie on the 24th day of August 1998. At the time of her birth, Lionel and Diana lived together in Los Angeles, California.
Sofia has two siblings namely Nicole Richie (television personality) and Miles Brockman Richie with whom she spent her early years in Los Angeles, CA. According to Wikipedia, world-famous pop singer Michael Jackson was the godfather of Sofia.
Educational Background of Sofia Richie
Sofia Richie pursued her initial education from Oaks Christian School (having a nickname of “Celebrity High”) with many other children of rich & famous backgrounds.From a very young age, Sofis had a special attraction for music.
In continuation of this, she started singing at the age of five and playing piano at seven. She also had vocal lessons from Tim Carter during her teen years. However, she chose modeling as the ultimate destination for her professional journey.
Sofia Richie's Personal Life
Sofia Richie made up a connection with 15-year older Scott Disick, a famous television personality, during early 2017. They made their relationship official in September 2017.
After that, lots of criticisms arose because of their age differences. However, the couple split out for good in August 2020. Scott mentioned “Being at a different place in life than Richie”, as the reason for their breakup.
Let's have a glance at some unknown facts about Sofia Richie
- Sofia Richie has some lovely memories of spending time in Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.
- Jackson’s daughter Paris was pretty closer to Sofia during childhood.
- At the age of 16, she got a severe injury on her hip and so had to leave playing soccer.
- She is very much fond of Mexico and claims it as her favorite destination.
- She also addresses Mexican foods as the most delicate one.
Modeling Career of Sofia Richie
Sofia Richie entered the modeling industry at the age of 14 through a feature in Teen Vogue. Next year, she signed her first-ever fashion contract with a swimwear company in Los Angeles called Mary Grace Swim. Following this successful start, Sofia got linked with the London-based modeling agency Select Model Management.
Later on, she worked with lots of national and international standards magazines including Elle Girl, Unleash’d, Love Culture, Seventeen, Vanity Fair, US’ Complex, Sweets! Magazine, Manifesto, Galore, Remix, Es Magazine, UK’s Tatler, and Asos Magazine.
Apart from these editorials, Sofia has also been featured in runways for many creative designers and clothing companies like Chanel, Jeremy Scott, Philipp Plein, Kanye West’s Yeezy line, Samantha Thavasa, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Moreover, she has appeared in several commercial campaigns of renowned brands including DL1961, Madonna’s Material Girl line, Adidas, Michael Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Fashion Designer Sofia Richie
- In addition to modeling, Sofia Richie has developed her talents in fashion designing as well.
- In July 2019, she launched a colorful swimwear collection collaborating with Frankie’s Bikinis.
- She has some other clothing collections like “Sofia Richie x Missguided,” and “Rolla’s x Sofia Richie”.
- She is pretty hopeful about this fashion designing venture and willing to expand a fashion line and a beauty company focusing on hair & body, in the upcoming day.
Other Activities of Sofia Richie
Sofia Richie has a huge fan following on social media. So, she can generate an attractive amount from endorsements of beauty and fitness products. Furthermore, she is in partnership with several fashion brands like Lulus, Suspicious Antwerp clothes, Nip + Fab skincare products, and Cheetos snacks.
Sofia Richie's Awards & Achievements
Sofia Richie is just on the growing stage of her career being a youngster of today’s generation. During her short career, she has not received any official awards. But her continuous appearances on world-famous editorials are no less honorable than any official recognitions.