Who is Melissa Heholt?
Melissa Heholt is the lovely wife of well-known rap star J. Cole (Jermaine Lamar Cole). Besides being a family member, she has earned her own position by launching her own endeavour Statice Events.
It’s one of the best event planners in the United States of America. Through hard work, Melissa has proved that she is a much deserving person.
How much is Melissa Heholt's net worth?
Melissa Heholt is the owner of $700,000 dollars.
Table of Contents
How has she earned this money?
Melissa Heholt accumulated this money from her five years of event planning career. There is a great chance for this business lady to expand the net wealth in the upcoming days. And her approximate annual salary remains between 49,696 to 75,096.
Let's Take a Glance at Some Unknown Facts about J. Cole
- She attended an externship program in Makini Regal Designs.
- She also operates public speaking programs in New York and North Carolina.
- She intensely loves to find out unique designs for floral arrangements.
- Melissa feels much fun in Shopping, cooking, reading, and restaurant hopping.
A Mini Biography of Melissa Heholt
- Her birth name is Melissa Heholt.
- She was born on 10 October 1987 in New York, USA.
- She is an event planner by profession.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to Multiracial Brown American ethnicity.
- She believes in the Christian religion.
- Libra is her zodiac sign.
- She is married and famous rapper J. Cole is her husband.
- She is going to celebrate her 33rd birthday on 10 October 2020.
Melissa Heholt's Early Life
Melissa Heholt was born on 10 October 1987 in New York, USA. She is the earliest daughter of her parents and spent her childhood in New Jersey with other family members.
Melissa was very caring to her siblings and even performed the duty of being a second parent to them. As a result, she became interested in caretaking & nurturing.
Educational Background of Melissa Heholt
Melissa Heholt started her education with a private school in New Jersey called Archbishop Molly High School.
After completing schooling there, she enrolled at St. John’s University and earned a master’s degree majoring in Elementary Education. She also has a bachelor’s degree in Health Administration.
Mysterious Marriage of J.Cole and Melissa Heholt
In this meantime, they got married to each other but kept it a secret until 18th January 2016. On that day, J. Cole spoke of her secret marriage with longtime sweetheart, Melissa Heholt, in an interview with Ryan Coogler.
However, they gave birth to a cute baby on 8th December 2016. But J. Cole talked about her lovely kid in May 2018. In recent years, they have been blessed with another child.
Professional Life of Melissa Heholt
After completing her studies, Melissa entered into the profession of teaching. But very soon, she left this job to pursue her dream of event planning. Subsequently, involved with the Makini Regal Designs company to gain experience. After working there for several years, Melissa started her own business of event management.
In 2014, her new venture ran with the name of “Statice Events“. This organization plans weddings and other ceremonies across the USA. Melissa has already earned enough popularity for her creative event management quality.
At present, she is also performing the duty of executive director in J. Cole’s non-profit organization, The Dreamville Foundation.