- 1 Who is Mark Levin?
- 2 How much is Mark Levin's net worth?
- 3 How has Mark Levin earned this money?
- 4 A Mini Biography of Mark Levin
- 5 Mark Levin's Early Life
- 6 Educational Background of Mark Levin
- 7 Mark Levin's Married Life in Controversy
- 8 Legal and Political Life of Mark Levin
- 9 Mark Levin's Career on Radio and Television
- 10 Writing Profession of Mark Levin
- 11 Awards and Achievements
Who is Mark Levin?
An experienced solicitor, sensible commentator, and radio figure, Mark Levin, is mostly known as a host of American syndicated radio show, The Mark Levin Show. Besides, he is an author of some bestselling books including Ameritopia.
Moreover, he worked in the administration of President Ronald Reagan and as one of the chief staff of Edwin Meese. It’s quite interesting that he is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation.
How much is Mark Levin's net worth?
Mark Levin’s net worth is $6 million dollars up to July 2020.
How has Mark Levin earned this money?
Mark Levin has earned a great deal of money by his own radio show, The Mark Levin Show. This show was conducted on political issues. Besides, some of his books have proved very popular among readers and added extra value to his wealth.
Further, his service as a lawyer and legal adviser has given him much prosperity. When he was the president of Landmark Legal Foundation, his annual salary was $300,000.
A Mini Biography of Mark Levin
- His birth name is Mark Reed Levin.
- People know him as Mark Levin.
- He was born on 21 September 1957 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Jack E.Levin and Norma Levin are his parents.
- By nationality, he is an American.
- His ethnicity is Jewish.
- He believes in the Christian religion.
- Virgo is his zodiac sign.
- He is a lawyer, commentator, radio personality, TV persona, and author by profession.
- He is a married person and his spouse’s name is Julie Prince.
- He is now almost 63 years old.
- Physical factors
Mark Levin's Early Life
Mark was born on 21 September 1957 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He belongs to a Jewish family. His late father, Jack E. Levin, was a writer. He wrote many bestselling books. Norma Levin is his mother. He has two siblings. He spent his early life with his brothers in Erdenheim and Elkins Park.
Educational Background of Mark Levin
At the starting of his study life, he attended Cheltenham High School. After finishing his schooling from there in 1974, he was admitted to Temple University. Afterwards, in 1977, he earned a B.A. degree in Political Science from this university.
From his young age, he was quite interested in politics. As a result, he participated in the election of the Cheltenham School board on reducing property taxes in 1977 and gained a victory.
He also obtained a Juris Doctorate(J.C.) from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 1080. Then, he toiled for Texas Instruments.
Mark Levin's Married Life in Controversy
There is a big confusion about his marriage life. As of register book, Kendall Levin is his wife. However, he has now introduced himself as the husband of Julie Prince, although he got no divorce from Kendall. His present wife, Julie Prince, is also a writer and conservative like him. They have two children named Chase Levin and Lauren Levin.
Legal and Political Life of Mark Levin
As he was a graduate of Political Science and a doctorate in Juris, he started his profession following this path. Some notable experiences during his legal and political life are as follows.
Notable Work Experiences
Performed the responsibilities of a counsellor to maximum cabinet members of President Ronald Reagan.
Operated the wing named Elementary and Secondary Education as the Deputy Assistant Secretary.
The Deputy Solicitor in the U.S. Interior Department.
The Presidential Personnel's Associate Director.
Chief of Staff to Attorney General, Edwin Meese.
Founder and President of the Landmark Legal Foundation.
Mark Levin's Career on Radio and Television
He debuted in the broadcasting career as a guest on conservative radio talk shows. Later he appeared on many other shows. Here are some of the programs that he assisted.
- The Rush Limbaugh Show. (as F. Lee Levin)
- The Sean Hannity Show.
- Own radio show- WABC. (started in 2002 on Sundays)
- The Mark Levin Show. (In 2006)
- Freedom Concerts. (a yearly concert to benefit the fallen soldiers’ families)
- Westwood One. (11 February 2016 to 2025)
On television, he is the editor-in-chief of Conservative Review from 2014. Furthermore, he has committed to hosting the weekend show, Life, Liberty and Levin in November 2017. This show telecasts every Sunday at 10:00 pm.
Writing Profession of Mark Levin
During his lifetime he has written some interesting books. Among them, the most prominent book is Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto, published in 2009. It was the #1 bestseller book of the New York Times and Nielsen. His other books are
- Men in Black (2015)
- A Dog Lovers Story of Joy and Anguish (2007)
- Ameritopia (2012)
- The Liberty Amendments (2013)
- Plunder and Deceit (2015)
Awards and Achievements
For his political views, he was named to conservation, right-wing and Pro-Trump.Moreover, he was awarded the Ronald Reagan Award in 2001 and the Citizens United Andrew Breitbart Award.