- 1 Who is Jim Rogers?
- 2 How much is Jim Rogers' net worth?
- 3 How has he earned this wealth?
- 4 A Mini Biography of Jim Rogers
- 5 Jim Rogers' Early Life
- 6 Educational Background of Jim Rogers
- 7 Jim Rogers' Personal Life
- 8 Glorious Professional Life of Jim Rogers
- 9 Authorship of Jim Rogers
- 10 Jim Rogers' Achievement
Who is Jim Rogers?
Jim Rogers is one of the most successful entrepreneurs of the United States of America. He is best known for his very first business venture named Quantum Fund.
He has raised his investment in many other businesses. Besides all these, he is an expert moderator and teacher. Moreover, his non-fiction books are adored by readers from everywhere.
How much is Jim Rogers' net worth?
Jim Rogers is the owner of almost $360 million dollars.
How has he earned this wealth?
Jim Rogers has made this huge amount from investments of many ventures. Besides, his books added a handsome amount of money to his wealth. Again, this expect investor has made guest appearances in many shows to give people advice on investments.
In this way, he included some extra income to his net worth. When he left New York and moved to Singapore, he had $16 million worth of property in New York.
A Mini Biography of Jim Rogers
- His birth name is James Beeland Rogers Jr.
- Popularly known as Jim Rogers.
- He was born on 19 October 1942 in Baltimore, Maryland, US.
- By nationality, he is an American.
- He belongs to White-American ethnicity.
- Libra is his zodiac sign.
- He is an entrepreneur, investor, financial commentator, and author by profession.
- He is married and his spouse’s name is Paige Parker.
- On 19 October 2020, he is going to celebrate his 78th birthday.
- Physical factors:
Jim Rogers' Early Life
Jim Rogers was born on 19th October 1942 in Baltimore, Maryland, US. There is hardly any information about his parents and siblings as he kept that private issues secret. But he spent his childhood in Dеmороlіѕ, Alabama with his family.
Educational Background of Jim Rogers
Jim Rogers earned a double graduation from two renowned universities.
In 1964, he completed his graduation in History from Yale University. After completing his first graduation, he started to work at Dominick & Dominick, situated in Wall Street.
Then two years later, he finished his second graduation from thе Unіvеrѕіtу оf Охfоrd in Рhіlоѕорhу, Роlіtісѕ, аnd Есоnоmісѕ. He also has an honorary Ph.D. from the Pusan National University.
Jim Rogers' Personal Life
Jim Rogers’ shared his first vow with Lois Biener in 1966. But within three years, their married life came to an end in 1969. Later, he moved on and married Јеnnіfеr Ѕkоlnісk. Unfortunately, this marriage didn’t last and the couple fell apart in 1977.
However, he is now living with his third wife, Paige Parker. The couple got married in the year 2000. Now, they are blessed with two daughters named Beeland Anderson and Hilton Augusta.
Glorious Professional Life of Jim Rogers
At the very beginning, Jim Rogers joined the Dominick & Dominick organization. From there, he came to know all the pros & cons of stocks and bonds.
Then he moved his career to a different dimension through being a part of the US Army. At the time of the Vietnam war, he gloriously served as a draftee. Working for about three years in the army, Jim became involved with Arnold & S. Bleichroeder in 1970. There he got a chance to work with George Soros.
In 1973, both of them opened their own investment company named “Quantum Fund“. Within a short period, the company gained huge profit and became the first best international funds. However, in 1980, he retired from the company to start an adventure.
During this trip, he covered different counties riding on his motorcycle. Consequently, his name was included in the Guinness Book of Records.
Afterwards, Jim started many other business ventures like Rogers’ Holdings and Overland Interests, Inc. and Rogers International Commodities Index aka RICI.
Jim also taught Finance in Columbia Business School as a guest professor. Further, he worked as a moderator in WCBS from 1989 to 1990. As an expert in investment, he was invited to many business shows as a guest speaker. Among them, Fox News’ Cavuto on Business is the notable one.
Jim Rogers has written his experiences of investments in some of his non-fiction books. Some of his bestseller non-fiction books are as follows:
- Hot Commodities: How Anyone Can Invest Profitably in the World’s Best Market (2004)
- A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the World’s Greatest Market (2007)
- A Gift to My Children: A Father’s Lessons for Life and Investing.
- Number One Bestseller in Japan: The Future of Japan (2019)
Jim Rogers' Achievement
Jim Rogers’ greatest achievement was the inclusion of his name in the Guіnnеѕѕ Вооk оf Rесоrdѕ. Besides, he was featured in many well-known talk shows.
Moreover, readers from worldwide applauded his writings highly and that is not less honourable than any award.