- 1 Who is Jessie James Decker?
- 2 What about Jessie James Decker's net worth?
- 3 How has she earned this wealth?
- 4 Interesting Facts about Jessie James Decker
- 5 A Mini Biography of Jessie James Decker
- 6 Jessie James Decker's Early Life
- 7 Educational Background of Jessie James Decker
- 8 Jessie James Decker's Personal Life
- 9 Starting of Music Career
- 10 Journey with Record Labels
- 11 Reality Television Show & Fashion Designing
- 12 Awards and Achievements
Who is Jessie James Decker?
Jessie James Decker is a famous country-pop singer-songwriter of the United States of America. She is best known for “Southern Girl City Lights” and “Buys in Summer”.
Besides, her clothing & accessories line “Kittenish” has also expanded her popularity across the US. Moreover, she is greatly applauded for the TV reality show “Eric & Jessie: Game On”.
What about Jessie James Decker's net worth?
Jessie James Decker’s net worth is 3 million dollars.
How has she earned this wealth?
Most of her wealth has come from her successful music career. Besides, her product lines contribute a satisfactory amount to her gross income. Again, she gets a good amount from her media appearances and especially from her YouTube channel.
Interesting Facts about Jessie James Decker
- Jessie James Decker appeared in a TV commercial for Foolproof: Free Shakes as part of the South Beach Diet.
- She has published a book titled “Just Jessie: My Guide to Love, Life, Family and Food.”
- Once she confronted controversy because of posting her photo of breastfeeding her son.
A Mini Biography of Jessie James Decker
- Her birth name is Jessie Rose James.
- Popularly known as Jessie James Decker.
- She was born on 12th April 1988 in Vicenza, Veneto, Italy.
- Robert S. James and Karen Parker are the parents of Jessie James Decker.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to White ethnicity.
- She believes in the Christian religion.
- Aries is her zodiac sign.
- She is a country-pop singer, reality television star, fashion designer, and entrepreneur, by profession.
- She tied the knot with famous football player Eric Decker in 2013.
- She celebrated her 32nd birthday on 12 April 2020.
- Physical Factors of Jessie James Decker:
5 ft 1 in
Jessie James Decker's Early Life
Jessie James Decker was born on the 12th day of April 1988 in Vicenza, Veneto, Italy. Her mother, Karen Parker, is a businesswoman. Besides that, she is the writer of her lifestyle blog, “Leaving Louisiana”. There she writes on the topics of relationships, beauty and so on.
Her step-father, Steve Parker, was the colonel of the US Air Force. However, no information is available about her biological father, Robert S. James. John James and Sydney Rae James are her younger siblings. Besides, she has two step-siblings namely Ashley and Alex Parker. Due to their father’s job, they lived in German as well as many places in America including Lowa, Louisiana, Kentucky and Texas.
Educational Background of Jessie James Decker
Since Jessie had to travel in many cities, she couldn’t attend any single school. For a consequence, she couldn’t make good friends anywhere and gradually became anti-social. However, we have found that she completed her schooling from Warner Robins High School in 2006.
From a very early age, she was quite passionate about singing. When she was only two, got engaged with signing. Then at the age of nine, she conquered her first talent contest in Baker, Louisiana. Along with that, she started to write songs on a plastic guitar.
Jessie James Decker's Personal Life
Jessie James Decker shared a bow with a famous player of the NFL, Eric Decker, on 22 June 2013. They have three children: Vivianne Rose Decker (2014), Eric Thomas Decker II (2015), and Forrest Decker (2018). According to current news, the couple is staying together happily with their children.
Starting of Music Career
In 2000, Jessie James performed at SeaWorld and in Warner Robins, located in Georgia. From the age of 15, she began weekly trips to Nashville to improve her songwriting skills. At the same time, she gave auditions to many renowned labels of Nashville but each of them turned down.
Then she met Carla Wallace who guided her in improving the skills in song-writing & singing. One of her songs, Gypsy Girl, was featured by the winner of American Idol, Carrie Underwood. Later on, she gave another audition for Reid singing. Luckily, Mercury Records picked her as the singer of their next album.
Journey with Record Labels
Jessie James Decker’s music career began with renowned record label Mercury Records. She launched her first album “Jessie James” in August 2009. It was a mixture of country and pop music. After launching, the album reached at the 23rd position on the Billboard 200 with mixed reviews from critics.
Afterwards, she released two studio albums, four extended plays & four-holiday singles. Some of his works are as follows.
Southern Girls City Light
On This Holiday
She also appeared in nine music videos including Wanted (2009), I Look So Good-Without You (2009), Boys in Summer (2010), and When You Say My Name (2011).
Reality Television Show & Fashion Designing
Jessie James Decker with Eric Decker was featured in the E! reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On. This show continued for 20 episodes in three seasons.
In June 2015, she launched her clothing & accessory line “Kittenish” for Kora Rae. It includes all kinds of wears ranging from formal to everyday use. Day by day, she is increasing the product lines. During the summer of this year, Jessie collaborated with Amore & Sorvete to produce matching bath suits and bandanas. This line specially offered bikinis for infants, mom-to-be.
Jessie James Decker’s “Kittenish” took its first physical location in February 2019 in Nashville, Tennessee. It has another branch near Destin, Florida. Besides all this, she has a YouTube channel where she expressed her beauty, music, and style.
Awards and Achievements
Jessie James Decker’s achievement is her great work in the music industry. One of her songs “I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart” made her win the earliest talent contest of life. Besides, her 2nd studio album “Southern Girls City Light” stood on the US Top Country Albums as well as at the New Zeeland Heatseeker Albums Chart. Moreover, Jessie has a huge fan following on social media.