- 1 Who is Jason Day?
- 2 How much is Jason Day's Net Worth?
- 3 How has he earned this wealth?
- 4 A Mini Biography of Jason Day
- 5 Jason Day's Early Life
- 6 Educational Background of Jason Day
- 7 Jason Day's Personal Life
- 8 Some Unknown Facts about Jason Day
- 9 Amateur Golf Career of Jason Day
- 10 Professional Golf Career of Jason Day
- 11 Jason Day's Awards and Recognitions
Who is Jason Day?
Jason Day is a 33-year-old professional golfer of Australia. He has spent most of his time as a PGA Tour member since 2006.
He can best be addressed as the World’s Number One Golf Player (former). He has also earned the Sport Australia Hall of Fame in 2015 by the grace of his glorious golf career.
Still, he is doing a great job in this field with hard work and dedication. In the future, he will contribute a lot to this Golf Profession.
How much is Jason Day's Net Worth?
Jason Day’s net worth is $40 million.
How has he earned this wealth?
Jason Day has made this considerable wealth by the grace of his successful golf career. It’s reported that he has earned $45 million for the price money on PGA Tours. Essentially, Jason stood at the 12th position with 44,385,897 career earnings.
Besides, he has worked and still working as the brand ambassador of many renowned brands like Adidas, Тауlоr Маdе, Lexus, Nike, and Swing Oil. In January 2017, Jason came into a multi-year sponsorship deal with Nike for $10 million per year.
Real Estate: Jason Day has a house of $3.6 million in Westerville, Ohio, US.
A Mini Biography of Jason Day
- His birth name is Jason Day.
- People address him as Jason Day.
- He was born on 12th November 1987 in Beaudesert, Queensland, Australia.
- Alvin Day and Dening Day are his parents.
- By nationality, he is an Australian.
- He belongs to multi-racial ethnicity.
- He believes in Christian religious views.
- Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
- He is a professional golfer.
- He married Ellie Harvey in 2009.
- On 12th November 2020, he celebrated his 33rd birthday.
- Physical factors:
Jason Day's Early Life
Jason Day was born on November 12, 1986, in the home of Beaudesert residents Elvin Day and Denning Day.
His father, Elvin Day, was Irish Australian and his mother, Denning Day, originated from the Philippines. Jason has two siblings called Yanna and Kim. When he was eight years old, his family shifted to Rockhampton. Before that, he was a junior player at Beaudesert Golf Club, where he was enrolled at the age of six. When Jason resided at Rockhampton, he was already the winner of many golf events in the surrounding districts.
Unfortunately, at the age of 12, he found his father died of stomach cancer. That was a very tough moment for him.
Educational Background of Jason Day
At the very beginning, Jason Day was admitted to Kooralbyn International School for his initial education. There he got an attached golf course, which helped him improve his expertise in golf. Later on, he moved to Hills International College for further education. Fortunately, there was a golf academy where Jason regularly practiced golf.
The book of golf king- Tiger Woods incredibly influenced Jason. Following his records, Jason also dreamt of being like him. So, he set the scores of Tiger as the benchmarks and tried hard to achieve those.
Jason Day's Personal Life
Jason Day and Ellie Harvey tied the knot in 2009. Now, they are the fortunate parents of three lovely kids. Their first son, Dash James Day, was born in 2012. Then, they welcomed their first daughter Lucy Adenil Day in 2015. Luckily, this lovely couple met their second son, Arrow Joseph, in 2018. At present, they all are living together in Westerville, Ohio.
There are no rumors about the divorce of Jason and Ellie. Moreover, Jason doesn’t get involved in an extra-marital affair.
Some Unknown Facts about Jason Day
- Jason Day got the inspiration for playing golf professionally after going through the books of Tiger Woods.
- He was the youngest PGA Tour winner from Australia.
- He had to quit from the 2016 Olympic Games because of the concerns over the Zika virus.
- In November 2013, he lost eight of his relatives in the Philippines due to Typhoon Haiyan.
Amateur Golf Career of Jason Day
Inspired by Tiger Woods, Jason Day made lots of improvements in his techniques. At the age of 13, he made his first big win in the 2000 Australian Masters Junior event, organized on the Gold Coast. Gradually, he got terrific success in many other tournaments and championships.
- Adina Watches Junior Tournament (2003)
- Queensland Amateur (2004)
- Australian Boys’ Amateur (2004)
- Callaway World Junior Championship of Boys 15–17 (2004)
- Australian Amateur Stroke Play (2006)
Professional Golf Career of Jason Day
After winning the Green Jacket at the NЕС Маѕtеr оf thе Аmаtеurs, Jason started to play professionally in 2006. He entered into a contract with Тауlоr Маdе and Аdіdаѕ and began to play on PGA Tour events.
From 2006 to 2020, he has won twelve PGA Tours. Besides PGA Tours, Jason got first place in three European Tours, one Korn Ferry Tour, and four other tours.
Again, he earned the first position for Australia in the 2013 World Cup. In 2015, he amazed the golf lovers, qualifying for the first position in the PGA Championship.
He has also represented the International Team for the Presidents Cup in 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2017.
- Breaking into the World’s top ten in June 2011.
- Winning his first WGC title in February 2014.
- Earning the rank of the World Number 1 Golfer in September 2015.
- Standing out the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship (2014, 2016)
Jason Day's Awards and Recognitions
Jason Day has been recognized many times for his countless achievements in the golf profession, including:
- The Don Award, Sport Australia Hall of Fame (2015)
- Inaugural Greg Norman (2015)
- Queensland Sports Star of the Year (2015)
- Greg Norman Medal (2016)