- 1 Who is Gabrielle Reece?
- 2 How much is Gabrielle Reece's net worth?
- 3 How has she earned this wealth?
- 4 A Mini Biography of Gabrielle Reece
- 5 Gabrielle Reece's Early Life
- 6 Educational Background of Gabrielle Reece
- 7 Gabrielle Reece's Personal Life
- 8 Volleyball Career of Gabrielle Reece
- 9 Gabrielle Reece and Fashion Modelling
- 10 Gabrielle Reece in Acting Profession
- 11 Recognitions of Gabrielle Reece
Who is Gabrielle Reece?
Gabrielle Reece is the fittest and hottest volleyball player as well as a model of the United States of America.
She has made a place of her own besides being a family member of top celebrity, Laird Hamilton. She is the sexiest model whose photograph was placed on the cover of Playboy magazine.
How much is Gabrielle Reece's net worth?
Gabrielle Reece’s net worth is $10 million.
How has she earned this wealth?
This beautiful lady earned this vast amount from her versatile career. Most of her money came from volleyball games and photoshoots of several magazines. Her impressive appearance in films and television shows are also boosting up her revenues. Moreover, she has contracts with many brands who pay her a good amount regularly to represent their products and services.
A Mini Biography of Gabrielle Reece
- Her birth name is Gabrielle Allyse Reece.
- She is popularly known as Gabrielle Reece.
- She was born on 6th January 1970 in La Jolla, San Diego, California, US.
- Robert Eduardo Reece and Terry Glynn are her parents.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to Trinidadian ethnicity.
- She believes in the Christian religion.
- Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
- She is a volleyball player, fashion model, and actress by profession.
- She is married and the famous wave surfer Laird Hamilton is her husband.
- She celebrated her 50th birthday on 6th January 2020.
- Physical Factors:
6 ft 3 in
Body Measurements (Chest- Waist- Hips)
36- 24- 35 in
Gabrielle Reece's Early Life
Gabrielle Reece was born to Robert Eduardo Reece and Terry Glynn on the 6th day of January 1970. Her birthplace was La Jolla, San Diego, California.
She is the only daughter of her parents. As a result, she got huge affection from them. She lost her beloved father at the age of five. But her writer mom took enough care of her to free her from this trauma. However, she spent most of her early years in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island.
Educational Background of Gabrielle Reece
At the very beginning, Gabrielle Reece attended Keswick Christian School, situated in St. Petersburg, Florida. Over time, she got inspired by volleyball.
To pursue further education, she moved to the U.S. mainland. Then she enrolled at Florida State University where her major subject was communications. In that university, Gabrielle was given a full-free studentship in the sports.
During college, she led her school team five times. Moreover, she made two records unbreakable until now.
Records: Solo blocks (240), Total blocks (747)
Gabrielle Reece's Personal Life
Gabrielle tied the knot with Laird Hamilton, the co-inventor of tow-in-surfing on 30th November 1997.
The couple has two kids together. Their first daughter, Reece Viola Hamilton, was born in October 2003. Their second daughter, Brody Jo Hamilton, came to the earth on 1st January 2008 in Hawaii.
Gabrielle has a step-daughter, namely Izabela from her husband’s previous marriage. She lives with her step-mother. All of them spend their quality time in both Hawaii and Malibu, California.
Volleyball Career of Gabrielle Reece
After Completing graduation, Gabrielle Reece moved to New York to start playing volleyball professionally. During her sports career, she participated in lots of competitions and won many of them.
She is the winner of the first-ever Beach Volleyball World Championships. Besides, she was the kills leader of the WBVL for four years from 1993-1996. Again, he remained the league blocks leader in 1993.
Two noteworthy competitions are as follows.
- The 1999-2000 Olympic Challenge Series.
- The 1999-2000 FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour.
Gabrielle Reece and Fashion Modelling
Gabrielle Reece involved herself in modelling besides pursuing her sports career. She has been the familiar face of some established magazine.
For example, she was the main attraction of several Elle layouts in the 1980s as well as the early 1990s. Some other magazines which covered Gabrielle include Shape, Outside, Women’s Sports and Fitness, Elle and Life.
Besides magazines, she appeared in many commercials for some renowned brands like Ebel Sportwave, Nike Sportswear, Dannon Light, eBags.com, and PureVia.
Gabrielle Reece in Acting Profession
Gabrielle Reece has already shown her magical appearances in the acting world. She was starred in some movies such as
- Gattaca (1997)
- Air Bud: Spikes Back (2003)
- Riding Giants (2004)
- Cloud Nine (2004)
- North Shore (2004)
She amazingly hosted the “Insider Training” and “STRONG 2016” as well. Moreover, she made a series called XPT: The Experience for Outside Television 2017 with her beloved husband.
Recognitions of Gabrielle Reece
While playing in volleyball, Gabrielle was named as The Tour’s Top Offensive Player (two times). Again in the modelling profession, ELLE selected her as one of the Most Beautiful Women. To grasp a place on the cover of world-famous magazine “Playboy” was also a noteworthy achievement of Gabrielle.