- 1 How is Elizabeth Berkley?
- 2 How much is Elizabeth Berkley's net worth?
- 3 How has she earned this wealth?
- 4 Let's Take a Glance at Some Unknown Facts about Elizabeth Berkley
- 5 A Mini Biography of Elizabeth Berkley
- 6 Elizabeth Berkley's Early Life
- 7 Educational Background of Elizabeth Berkley
- 8 Elizabeth Berkley's Personal Life
- 9 Acting Career of Elizabeth Berkley
- 10 Elizabeth Berkley as Author & Activist
- 11 Awards & Achievements of Elizabeth Berkley
How is Elizabeth Berkley?
Elizabeth Berkley is one of the hottest actresses of the United States of America. She got huge fame after starring in Saved by the Bell and Showgirls. Besides acting, she has made a place in many reality shows.
Recently, she is working as an activist for animal rights. Moreover, she has launched a program namely “Ask Elizabeth” with young women and even wrote a book for them.
How much is Elizabeth Berkley's net worth?
Elizabeth Berkley’s net worth is $6 million.
How has she earned this wealth?
Elizabeth Berkley has made this amount for her glorious acting career. Her acting in TV series, films and participation in many reality shows has helped her a lot to boost this wealth gradually. She also earns from other media appearances as well. Her self-written book added an extra amount to the revenues.
Let's Take a Glance at Some Unknown Facts about Elizabeth Berkley
- To have dance lessons, she enrolled in Detroit Dancing Academy.
- She takes only foods made of vegetables.
- At the age of 13, she had to take part in a Jewish religious ritual called Ban/ Bat Mitzvah.
- Three of her highest-grossing movies are The First Wives Club, Any Given Sunday & Showgirls.
- She has an eye problem named Heterochromia in which she has eyes of a different colour.
A Mini Biography of Elizabeth Berkley
- Her birth name is Elizabeth Berkley.
- She is popularly known as Elizabeth Berkley Lauren.
- She was born on 28 July 1972 in Farmington Hills, Michigan, US.
- Jere Berkley and Fred Berkley are her parents.
- By nationality, she is an American.
- She belongs to the Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity.
- She believes in Jewish religious views.
- Cancer is her birth sign.
- She is an actress, reality show personality, producer, author, and activist by profession.
- She is the lovely wife of Greg Lauren, a famous actor.
- She celebrated her 48th birthday on 28th July 2020.
- Physical Factors:
5 feet 10 inches
Elizabeth Berkley's Early Life
Elizabeth Berkley was born to a Jewish family on the 28th day of July 1972. From childhood, she was raised in an environment of Conservative Judaism.
Her mother, Jere Berkley, was the owner of a gift basket business. And her father, Fred Berkley, was involved with the law profession. She has an elder brother namely Jason with whom she spent her childhood in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Educational Background of Elizabeth Berkley
At the very beginning, Elizabeth was admitted to Cranbrook Kingswood School, situated in Bloomfield Hills. Afterwards, she attended North Farmington Hills School. From there, she passed the matriculation examination in 1990. She also obtained a degree in English Literature from UCLA.
From a very young age, Elizabeth was quite interested in dancing. To pursue a profession in dancing, she got trained with professional choreographers in New York. She also participated in many ballets and musicals.
Elizabeth Berkley's Personal Life
In 2000, Elisabeth met Greg Lauren during a dance training. Gradually, they became closer to each other.
At last, the couple tied the knot on the first November 2003 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. At the age of 39, Elizabeth gave birth to her first child namely Sky Cole on 20th July 2012. Now, they live together happily like an ideal family.
Acting Career of Elizabeth Berkley
Elizabeth gave her first audition for “Annie” at the age of ten years old but couldn’t make a place. However, she started modelling and became a familiar face of Elite.
In 1986, she debuted in the acting profession with a small role in the television series “Gimme a Break“. Later on, she appeared in lots of TV series following an amazing debut. Some of her greatest television appearances are as follows.
Name of Series
Rick Moves Out
Day by Day
Saved by the Bell
The Hogan Family
California Dreamin Parts 1 and 2
Besides TV series, Elizabeth Berkley has shown her excellence in short films, television films and Hollywood movies. Her first film appearance was in a television film called “Frog” as Kathy. She earned huge acceptance for amazing performance in this film. Afterwards, she could grasp the chance of acting in many other films.
Some of his best movies are listed below.
- Saved by the Bell: Hawaiian Style- 1992
- Bandit Goes Country- 1994
- Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas- 1994
- Showgirls- 1995
- The First Wives Club- 1996
- The Course of the Jade Scorpion- 2001
In 2013, Elizabeth participated in a dance reality show namely “Dancing with the Stars” on ABC network. In this show, she stood at sixth place.
In 2006, Elizabeth Berkley started an online group with young girls. In this group, she launched a self-help program named “Ask Elizabeth” where girls share and discuss their problems and help each other.
She also authored a book titled “Ask Elizabeth: Real Answers to Everything You Secretly Wanted to Ask About Love, Friends, Your Body and Life in General.” She loves animals and works for their rights as well.
Awards & Achievements of Elizabeth Berkley
Elizabeth Berkley was recognized for her excellence in acting on television as well as movies.
In 1996, she got NBR Awards from the National Board of Review, USA. At the same year, she was awarded for Razzie Awards. For her film- Showgirls, she was nominated many times including Nomination for Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst New Star.