Who is Cherry Seaborn?
Cherry Seaborn is the beloved wife of British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran who has a net worth of about $200 million Dollar. Apart from this, Cherry has a different identity as a national level hockey player. But now, she is assigned as the British Advisory Consultant in New York.
How much is Cherry Seaborn's net worth?
Cherry Seaborn’s net worth is approximately $225,000 Dollar.
How has she earned this wealth?
Actually, This young lady is at the growing stage of her career. We expect that the day is coming when she will be an incredibly successful lady very soon by the virtue of her talents.
A Mini Biography of Cherry Seaborn
- Her birth name is Cherry Seaborn.
- Fan popular name, Cherry Seaborn.
- She was born on 6th May 1992 in Falkenham, Suffolk, UK.
- Matthew Seaborn and Ann Lancaster are her parents.
- By nationality, she is British.
- She belongs to the White ethnicity.
- She believes in Christian religious views.
- Taurus is her zodiac sign.
- She is a Hockey player and consultant by profession.
- She tied the knot with British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran in January 2019.
- On 6th May 2020, she celebrated her 28th birthday.
- Physical factors:
Cherry Seaborn's Early Life
Cherry Seaborn was born to the little-happy family of Matthew Seaborn and Ann Lancaster on the 6th May 1992. Her father Matthew played cricket and football at Oxford Polytechnic. Cherry’s brother Charlie Seaborn also lived with them. The two siblings spent most of their early years in Suffolk, UK under the great care of their parents.
Educational Background of Cherry Seaborn
At the starting of education, Cherry Beckham went to Thomas Mills High School. After completing her studies from there, she enrolled at Durham University to get a bachelor’s degree. While pursuing education, she got interested in hockey and joined a team, in turn. Later on, Cherry moved to the US and attended Duke University to receive a master’s degree in business.
Cherry Seaborn's Personal Life
Cherry Seaborn met the love of her life Ed Sheeran while studying at Thomas Mills High School. They were good friends throughout the middle school days. But unfortunately, they lost connection because of being focused on different things.
However, they reconnected through a mutual friend and started a lovely relationship in July 2015. Then, after a relationship of about 3 years, the couple got engaged in January 2018 and completed their marriage by the next year. Recently, they have given birth to their first daughter Lyra Antarctica.
Professional Life of Cherry Seaborn
Cherry Seaborn was quite interested in hockey from a young age. And as a part of this passion, she played for both Durham University and Duke University. During her hockey career, she did lots of praiseworthy jobs. Some of those achievements include:
- Led the Durham field hockey team during the 2012 & 2013’s British University championships.
- Helped her team to Earn Bronze at the European Championship of 2012 organized in Holland.
- Being a part of the under-18 national team of England, Cherry Seaborn earned a bronze medal at the 2009 European Championships.
- She also managed a silver medal at the Volvo 4 Nations Championship of 2010.
- Got successfully selected for the under-21 hockey squad of England for the years 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Also been a member of Harleston Magpies Hockey Club, Saxon Tigers, and such other teams.
Awards and Achievements
Cherry Seaborn has earned many accolades for her fabulous career in hockey including:
- Got the honor of being a a female Young Player of the Year in 2009.
- To be the under-18 national finalist of 2008 as a whole team.