Who is Brooklyn Beckham?
Brooklyn Beckham is one of the growing models of the United Kingdom. By his dedication, he has been a popular face in many magazines like Vogue China, L’Uomo Vogue, T: The New York Times Style, and Dazed Korea.
He is also good at photography and has already done with the fragrance campaign of Burberry BRIT. Actually, he is best known for being the eldest son of David Beckham and Victoria Beckham.
What about Brooklyn Beckham's net worth?
Brooklyn Beckham’s net worth is 1 million dollars.
Table of Contents
How has he earned this wealth?
Brooklyn Beckham has earned this wealth from his glorious modelling and photography career. Now, he is at the beginning of his journey. Very soon, he will be more popular like his mom and dad.
A Mini Biography of Brooklyn Beckham
- His birth name is Brooklyn Joseph Beckham.
- He is popularly known as Brooklyn Beckham.
- He was born on 4th March 1999 in Westminster, London, United Kingdom.
- David Beckham and Victoria Beckham are his parents.
- By nationality, he is a British.
- He belongs to White ethnicity.
- He believes in Christian religious views.
- Pisces is his zodiac sign.
- He is a model, photographer, author, and social media personality.
- He is in a relationship with Nicola Piltz since 2019.
- On 4th March 2020, he celebrated his 21st birthday.
- Physical factors:
Let's have a glance at some unknown facts about Brooklyn Beckham
- He got the nickname Buster.
- People know his parents as the most happening couple.
- His parents selected his name as “Brooklyn” because they got the news of his coming when they stayed in Brooklyn.
- His first photoshoot was with his beloved mother Victoria Beckham just five weeks after his birth.
- Those photos were featured in the OK Magazine.
- He first showed on television at the age of three.
- Brooklyn is fluent in Spanish.
- He was a member of the under 18 Arsenal’s Youth Team.
- During childhood, he suffered from gastroenteritis.
- Brooklyn loves the tattoos that his father has on his body.
Brooklyn Beckham's Early Life
Brooklyn Beckham was born on the 4th day of March 1999 in Marylebone, Westminster, London. He is the first of his parents.
His mother, Victoria Beckham, was a singer and fashion model. Further, she was also a part of “Spice Girls”. And his father, David Beckham, was a professional football player. Now, he is playing the duty of Inter Miami CF’s president.
Brooklyn has three siblings namely Romeo, Graz, and Harper. He spent most of his childhood days in Madrid and Los Angeles due to his father’s profession.
Educational Background of Brooklyn Beckham
At the starting, Brooklyn was taught at home by his governess. Later on, he grew interested in photography. To learn photography, he joined Fine Arts College and successfully passed the GCSE examination in photography.
Then he enrolled in the Parsons School of Design, situated in New York. There he studied photography. But he quit studies within one year. During teenage, he used to work at a coffee shop for $4 per hour. Because he wanted to realise the worth of money and kept all of that earnings as a memory.
Brooklyn Beckham's Personal Life
Brooklyn Beckham is lucky enough in his personal life. He has enjoyed a series of relationships with lots of beautiful ladies including Sofia Richie, Afton McKeith Magaziner, Rita Ora, Lexy Panterra, Hana Cross, and Phoebe Torrance.
At present, he is on a love-term with famous actress Nicola Peltz. They started to date each other in late 2019. On 11th July 2020, the couple successfully finished their engagement and announced the news of their engagement on Instagram.
Brooklyn Beckham in Modelling
In 2014, Brooklyn Beckham started his career as a model for the renowned magazine “Man About Town“. Later on, he worked in many other magazines including Vogue China, Miss Vogue, Interview, L’Uomo Vogue, T: The New York Times Style, and Dazed Korea.
He also worked as the brand ambassador of a giant phone brand namely Huawei.
In August 2016, he was featured in a TV commercial for Honor 8 Android phones of Huawei and received a handsome amount for that. Once Esquire Magazine entitled Brooklyn as one of the hottest prospects in Showbiz.
He was shown in many documentaries with his mother, Victoria Beckham. Some of those documentaries are “Being Victoria Beckham”,” Victoria Beckham: Coming to America”, and ” The Real Beckham and Victoria Beckham”.
Brooklyn Beckham's Career in Photography
From a very young age, Brooklyn loved clicking photos. To learn photography, he took academic and professional lessons. Subsequently, he got selected for Burberry BRIT’s fragrance campaign.
In this photo secession, he featured stunning models Ben Rees, Carvell Conduah, Eliza Thomas, Liv Mason Pearson, and Maddie Demaine.
In June 2017, his first book on photography came out. This book was titled “What I See”. His photographs in this book got both positive and negative reviews from critics.